Quick and easy to use obstetrical date calculator designed by family physician Dr. Émilie Coudière:
I'm a family physician regularly seeing obstetrical patients. I needed a streamlined, no frills, quick and easy to use obstetrical date calculator for use in the office. While there are many apps already available, this one provides exactly the information I need on one screen. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- Estimated date of delivery (EDD) from last menstrual period (LMP)
- EDD from gestational age (GA) on ultrasound
- Patient's GA as of today
- Date of future GA — i.e. When will my patient be 28 weeks?
- GA on future date — i.e. How many weeks will my patient be on June 15th?
That's it. One screen. Super simple!
Supported Languages (including VoiceOver):
- हिंदी (Hindi)
- عربى (Arabic)
- 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
- 繁体中文 (Traditional Chinese)
- Español (Spanish)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Français (French)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to see your language added to the list!